We're looking for a talented and curious Senior Python Dev to join our team. You will also face Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. We believe that you can fuel innovation and radiate energy that can be felt all over brumbrum!
- Work as part of a highly collaborative team to take project ideas from design to implementation;
- Develop solutions that are highly scalable and secure, but easy to maintain;
- Refactor and perform code reviews;
- Increase test coverage through unit tests and integration tests;
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results;
- Assist Project Manager with planning & estimations;
- Good knowledge of Python (we work on 3.7);
- Knowledge of one of the following frameworks: Django/Flask/Pyramid/Tornado;
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), understanding of indexes;
- Practice writing tests, being able to profile and optimize;
- Experience with SOA;
- General knowledge of computer science (data structures, algorithms, and techniques to fine-tune software);
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of Git, Docker, Linux and Shell scripting;
(Really) nice to have:
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering will be considered a plus;
- Experience working with AWS technologies (ECS, RDS, Lambdas, S3);
- Knowledge of applying ML algorithms;
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD);
- Experience with non-relational databases;
brumbrum is an Automotive B2C company that brings two value propositions to its clients: (i) used cars buying and (ii) carsubscription (Car as a Service). We aim to change completely the way in which people buy cars, destroying the offline barrier that exists in the dealership & physical visit through a fully-fledged platform to navigate and explore the used & car-subscription cars.
Our mission is simple: we want brumbrum to be the place where our customers can find, discover and get their next car. Online.
brumbrum is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Invia la Tua Candidatura
Candidatura effettuata correttamente
- Ci sono errori nella tua candidatura